Market Risk - Data Quality and Governance
- Associate level
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
Market Risk Reporting - London, UK
The main purpose of this newly-created position is to interact with senior risk managers regarding the data quality of myriad risk reports. The reports are a crucial part of the bank’s risk management metrics.
- Build knowledge around data quality.
- Run daily risk reports for Market Risk Management.
- Focus on “Governance” and “Reporting” rather than “Number-Crunching”.
- Master all aspects of data quality and present reports in a way they can be understood easily.
Candidates will have
- Experience of financial markets.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong levels of numeracy.
- Knowledge of Market Risk Management.
- Excellent English-language communication skills.
Vennbridge is an employment agency regarding this vacancy. For more information on Vennbridge, visit www.vennbridge.com