We are recruiting on behalf of a well known, highly regarded Investment Bank who are looking to expand their market risk team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take on more responsibility and take steps towards management in the future. We are looking for someone with strong financial markets product knowledge with prior experience in dealing with business stakeholders as well as in mentoring more junior team members.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Monitoring and reporting the organisation’s market risk exposure and profit and loss
- Following market developments and analyse both the realised and potential impact on the trading portfolio
- Understanding and explaining the content of the reporting to FO and senior management
- Supporting the business by providing pro-active risk and P&L advice to aid business management
- The improvement of the global valuation adjustment framework (independent price verification, fair value adjustment, and prudent valuation adjustment)
We are looking for someone with a proven track record in market risk as well as strong communication and problem-solving skills.
You will be joining a great team and have the chance from day one to guide the market risk agenda for your relevant business area.
Role is available at AVP - VP level depending on experience