Leading Investment Manager are looking to recruit an experience Market Opening Analyst to join their expanding team. You will in a small team who are reponsible for global market openings, covering all fund types from OEICs to LUX SIVAV across global markets. The role is all encompassing including completion of documentation for new markets working closely with the Product team on fund launches as well as Portfolio Managers and Custodians. You will also be responsible for broker set ups in all markets to support trading of FX, FI and Equities
Main responsibilities include:
- Take ownership of the complete market opening process including completing & executing documentation, implementation of FX SSIs and market broker onboarding
- Liaising with Product, Investments, Risk, Legal and Operations to ensure the openings are done with agreed timescales
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Global Custodians, Depositaries and Counterparties
- Be an expert on market anomalies and be the main point of contact for the business
- Attend meetings and working groups to report on market opening progress and ensure future requirements are understood and scoped out.
To be considered for this role you must have extensive market opening experience from either another Investment Manager or Global Custodian, experience of opening global markets is essential as is the knowledge around the documentation required. Its a small team so you must be proactive, hardworking and work well in a team and happy to get involved in full market opening cycle.