Market Data Product Manager
FENICS Market Data Product Manager
FENICS Market Data, a division of BGC Partners, Inc. is the world's premier supplier of real-time, indicative, intra-day, end-of-day, and historical fixed income, foreign exchange, and derivative pricing data. Formerly a division of Cantor Fitzgerald, FENICS Market Data first pioneered live pricing data for fixed income markets 30 years ago and now provides data priced from over $720 billion in daily fixed income transactions.
FENICS Market Data is the exclusive source of market data derived from BGC Partners, Martin Brokers, GFI, Aurel, Remate, Liquidez, Perimeter, Freedom, Sunrise, FENICS, Amerex, Aqua Securities. Our products and services are used by finance professionals for price discovery, analysis, risk management, portfolio monitoring and valuation, research and more.
The FENICSMD Product management group is responsible for product management initiatives, development and executions; data integrity and data distributions for BGC group voice, hybrid and electronic traded brokering products. The group also provides support for business development, sales and strategic vendor engagements as well as primary ongoing product issues. Responsibilities:
We are seeking a market data professional based in London and with main responsibilities to include:
- BGC Partners Group divisions, voice-hybrid broking and electronic market data and content management, initiatives and executions for UK, Europe Middle East & Africa region (EMEA)
- Investigate, identify and source new data content from the BGC group broking business operations in the UK & EMEA region
- Coordinate new data on-boarding initiatives with vendors & FENICSMD business Executive Management
- Coordinate with Technical/ Front Office Development teams to ensure/improve on-going data integrity and pricing/calibration/publishing
- Provide sales support to global sales & business development teams /FENICSMD global market data strategy
- Co-ordinate the ongoing development and implementation of new process and procedures for efficient data on-boarding to FENICSMD main central system and external vendor partners
- Engage with FENICSMD Exec Management and Business Development teams to derive expanded revenues and sales
- Extensive knowledge of OTC markets and trading room environment, ideally in investment bank/capital markets firm or IDB involved in product, analytics/pricing roles
- Extensive experience in project management tasks
- Detail orientated and comfortable with advanced MS Excel and database analysis capabilities
- Extensive knowledge of key financial information vendor systems and infrastructure / distribution systems and feed protocols e.g. Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, IDC etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of data feed API protocols and low latency data distribution solutions (internal & external)
- High level of communication skills (oral & written) to present technical and management issues
- Time management and personal organisational attributes
- Tertiary Degree/Trading background