Market Data Java Developer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Apr 19
Nomura is an Asia-based financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries.
Sitting within the global Market Data Services team as a senior level Java Developer, you will join a team based in London working on a global project to develop a new cross-asset Market Data platform as part of a broad strategic reengineering programme.
The team is responsible for mandatory and strategic project delivery for Nomura's Strategic Market Data service offering, performing requirements gathering, design, development, testing, project management and governance.
- Development of business oriented functionality.
- Systems testing and deployment.
- System support and maintenance.
- This team also provides 3rd level escalation service to the support team.
Required Technical Skills
- Extensive Java Development
- Awareness and knowledge of Distributed Messaging Technology eg Solace/TIBCO
- Full software lifecycle from requirements to development and maintenance
- Database development
- Working knowledge opf Fixed Income trading business
- Front office trading system development
- Distributed data caching technologies eg Gemfire, Coherence
This is a business facing role, working with Front and Middle office users and you will need excellent interpersonal skills with a team mentality.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly global business at an exciting time of development. For more information, please get apply today.