Market Ceremony Co-ordinator
Events Assistant - Financial Services Events Assistant - Financial Services
Join our client, a leading Financial Services company, in their international events team. You will be working alongside the Event Managers in order to run first-class events, roadshows and provide corporate hospitality for the UK and Continental European investment markets. The role requires an enthusiastic and motivated individual to assist with running all events, both internal and external, managing the events budget, and working closely with the marketing team. Events Assistant's Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The ideal Event Assistant will have:
- End-to-end supporting of small to large scale events in globally - everything from third party conferences, roadshows, to bespoke dinners and seminars.
- Idea generation - developing new and creative ideas for events, working closely with Sales and Investment teams.
- Post event review and reporting on ROI, using the company's integrated CRM system.
- Marketing support - develop and manage relationships with the marketing team to ensure correct branding and production of relevant collateral, including invitations, brochure ware and presentations. Assisting with the management of corporate merchandise.
- Digital Marketing - use of digital marketing, including email marketing, social media and use of iPads, to maximize on event efficiency and attraction of attendees.
- Relationship management - build and maintain relationships with external suppliers, creative agencies and venue managers as well as internal stakeholders.
- Previous event management experience in Financial Services, preferably in FS or corporate B2B event management experience.
- Previous experience either as an event assistant or in a Personal Assistant (PA) or Office Support role, with event management responsibilities
- Confidence and enthusiasm in assisting with events, with an ability to manage both internal and external relationships and to work as part of a large, international team.
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish, adhering to tight deadlines and delivering exceptional results.
- The flexibility to travel internationally with the role
- Fluency in one or more European languages would be advantageous but by no means essential
£30,000-35,000 (dependent on experience) + benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.