Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a maritime data company who are looking for a Sales Executive to join their team in London.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Originating new business by qualifying new leads then developing customer relationships through to onboarding clients and pursuing renewals
- Help create and deliver on revenue growth strategies, and maximise upselling opportunities, as well as tracking and reporting on KPIs, and managing the company’s CRM system
- Inspire customer product loyalty by means of making customer service paramount in day-to-day operations
- Serve as an escalation point for anything that may arise to effect overall customer experience by working closely alongside the Customer Success team
- Reports to Head Maritime Sales
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Autonomous and ambitious with a passion for sales who is comfortable dealing with high level clients
- Experience working in a business development or sales capacity. Ideally will also have experience with SaaS and the maritime industry
- An inquisitive mindset and good business sense, proactive and willing to learn and collaborate with a team
- Must have an excellent ability to communicate and negotiate (written and spoken English), any other European languages are a bonus
- Role based in London