Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a well-established third-party market research company are looking to hire a research analyst to join their UK team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the compiling of analytical reports detailing the history, operational information, financial position and providing an overview of general counter-party risk to maritime industry clients.
- Compile reports from relevant databases, registries and trade press.
- Conduct interviews with market sources within the maritime industry as well as relevant representatives of the subject financial entities.
- Maintain a good relationship with clients and providers through clear and active communication.
- Perform any other ad hoc tasks as required.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Min. 1-3 years in the field of credit risk analysis (Ideally within the shipping/bunker sector) and a minimum 2.1 undergraduate degree
- Demonstrable history of success in the field of credit research and analysis.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) in the English language (and any others)
- Ability to cope well under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely fashion.
- Role to be based in London