If you had the chance to join a top 10 globally renowned, blue-chip asset manager as a managing Director. And play a lead role in their business development for their global credit strategies, would you consider it?
To be considered for this market leading opportunity you must have an expertise in raising assets into credit strategies and possess an extremely strong technical background within credit.
You will also have a deep network of investors either across Europe or globally who are actively investing into credit strategies.
- To lead the firms business development in credit and provide expertise and direction on which way the strategy should move forward.
- To build out a pipeline of prospective investors who have capacity to invest into the firms credit strategies.
- To represent the top 10 asset manager to investors with an extensive technical understanding of fixed income, private credit and debt.
- To manage key relationships with both existing and potential investors, updating them regularly on the firms performance.
- Deep investor network across Europe or globally of pension funds, insurance companies, private banks, family offices and consultants.
- Strong track record of raising assets across fixed income, private credit or debt strategies.
- Highly technical understanding and background in credit.
- Very entrepreneurial mindset and someone who can work well both individually and as part of a team.
- c.8+ years of experience within credit sales in asset management.
If you would like the chance to join this top 10 blue-chip asset manager as their lead credit business development professional, then apply on this site.