Manager, Operational Technology/Industrial Control System/IoT Security, London
Want to be part of a market leading Cyber Practice?
Cyber Security is one of the most important risks facing businesses today. Systems and processes are becoming increasingly interconnected and automated, and many organisations are now reliant upon technology to drive business strategy and growth. The need for our clients to understand and translate the risks associated with this type of architecture is critical to maintaining business operations and trust with their customers.
EY's UKI Cyber Practice is part of a global cyber team of over 5,000 professionals focused on developing, selling, and delivering leading edge security transformation programmes, cyber threat management, identity and access management, data protection and privacy, and resilience services. We are part of a wider advisory organisation that collectively comprises a $4 billion, and growing, global advisory practice with 18,000 professionals. The opportunity
EY is looking for individuals who will play a direct role in developing business opportunities, creating new products, and leading/supporting engagement in project delivery. Through these activities, the role will also help identify candidates to grow the OT/IoT Security capabilities. Are you up for the challenge? Your key responsibilities
You will demonstrate leadership in strategic skills and contribute thought leadership to proposals and solutions developed with regional teams to drive IoT/OT solutions with dedicated sector clients. You will maintain and develop strategic skills to support market growth and delivery of IoT/OT Security solutions offerings. You will actively manage and direct contribution to OT/IoT project execution and client relationship development.
The role will see you support client engagement activities - including client meeting management, project meetings, workshop facilitation, client interviews, 1:1 meetings and other engagement activities - and selling activities such as pitches/oral proposals, etc. You will engage in support for business development activities, including methodology development, proposal writing, and direct support for presentation to potential clients Skills and attributes for success
For the role, you will need to be a good communicator. You will have the ability to convey complex technical content in business language to EY colleagues and clients. You'll need to work in a team and not only look to enhance your own career, but recognise the value in developing others, to strengthen the team.
You will have experience in the following:
· Positions related to management, design, implementation, maintenance, or support of medium and large-scale IT/OT-ICS solutions, preferably in the field of security
· Understanding of the market, creation of market needs, development product addressing client requirements and expectations
· Ability to travel to interact with the OT/IoT internal teams and for client projects
· Knowledge in designing, implementation and development of IT/OT-ICS processes, including asset & access management, configuration/change management, IT/OT-ICS monitoring
· Understanding of challenges within security transformation programs
· Knowledge of the security concepts typical to the IoT/OT-ICS environments (i.e. network segmentation, defence in depth)
· Understanding of typical security issues related to IoT/OT-ICS architecture and configuration
· Understanding of Security Architecture concept, in particular the relation between OT security and business goals of organisation in industrial sectors
· Understanding of aspects of functional safety (SIS)
· Understanding of OT-ICS Security standards, including such families as: ISA/IEC 62443, NIST 800-82, NERC-CIP
· Understanding of Critical Infrastructure aspects, legal and regular dependencies, market trends and Client's needs in this area
· Leading multinational projects, or to have worked in international environment
· Experience in working in multinational and multicultural teams
· Full professional proficiency in English To qualify for the role you must have
· Completed technical higher education in the field of industrial automation, computer science, electronics or other relevant field
· Certificates or education related to industrial automation / engineering etc.
· Certificates of security, preferably in ICS or IoT domain (CSSA, ISA 62443, GICSP-GIAC, SABSA, CISP, CISM) Ideally, you'll also have
Key sector knowledge in any of the following (including clients and sector specifics): Manufacturing; Power and Utilities; Pharmaceutical; Oil & Gas. What we look for Core consulting skills
Advanced data and evidence management, client management on remediation programmes, driving innovation and continuous improvement Technical skills
- Strong technical insight, practical knowledge and capability in your specialist capability Market/Sector knowledge
- Demonstrable market/ sector expertise in your field Versatility
- Proven ability to adapt and learn in an innovative environment What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance. About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.