The successful candidate will be a senior point contact in London office for clients based in Europe. Responsibility includes but not limited to review and the oversight of all client deliverables. Being subject matter expert, role requires interaction with senior staff at client.
The London Private Debt Accounting is a team of 7 professional experts. The primary client for this team, a well known name in the international Fund Industry manages a combination of Evergreen close Ended Funds. This is a chance to join an established and growing team.
- Part of a team of accountants who act as daily points of contact for a London and European based clients
- Providing client service on a multitude of matters including recording and analyzing transactions, reconciliations, and preparation of work paper packages
- Review of monthly/ quarterly NAV packs and Investor Reporting. Coordination with other service locations to ensure smooth and timely delivery of information to client. Review of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and partner capital recording packages including all supporting work papers and disclosure documents
- Interacting with clients at various levels and help maintain client relationship
- Interacting with internal departments at various levels across multiple locations and geographies
- Preparation of client service plans, calendars and timelines
- Active participation in automation / process standardization Projects
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
- Experience in private equity, real estate, Fund of Funds or debt/loan funds
- Familiarity with preparing and reviewing of capital call and distribution calculations, management fee calculations, waterfall calculations and preparation of financial statements
- Knowledge of partnership accounting
- Experience of primary and secondary Debt market preferred
- Knowledge of US GAAP / UK GAAP and IFRS
- Prior supervisory experience
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight internal and client deadlines
- Strong communication skills, including written, listening and presentation abilities
- Solid attention to detail
- Solid client relationship management skills
- Willingness to travel, occasional travel required to other offices
SS&C Technologies, Inc. provides mission-critical software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. SS&C was founded in 1986 by William C. Stone and went public in 1996. SS&C employs a disciplined and highly focused acquisition strategy to increase the breadth and depth of its product and service offerings and capitalize on evolving market opportunities. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired 46 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets.
SS&C has more than 8,200 employees worldwide. Our head office is located in Windsor, Connecticut with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence. We deliver mission-critical processing for information management, analysis, trading, accounting, reporting and compliance. Our clients manage, in aggregate, over $44 trillion in assets and choose SS&C as their preferred vendor for our expertise.
SS&C acquired GlobeOp in 2012, Advent Software in 2015, Citi Alternative Investor Services in 2016 and Wells Fargo Global Fund Services in 2016. SS&C is the leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration services and software for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts.