Manager, Energy & Infrastructure, UK Asset Backed Private Equity, London, UK
Our client has an established renewable energy and infrastructure private equity business and manages several listed and unlisted funds with considerable capital to invest, targeting investments in renewable energy projects and associated infrastructure in the UK and Europe. It has a unique and innovative strategy with significant capital to deploy over the short to medium term. This is an exciting opportunity to join an impressive and highly professional team and be involved in a range of investment activities focusing on Pan-European transactions. You would be a key hire in a growing team and, as such, would be in a fantastic position to rapidly progress in your career. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execution of transactions in the renewable energy and infrastructure space.
- Involved in all areas of the investment process from sourcing and screening new investments, to execution
- Assist with portfolio management
- Take ownership of financial and investment modelling
- Monitor market trends and closely track existing portfolio assets to support investment and divestment making decisions
- Proactively identifying value accretion opportunities on existing assets
- Establish and cultivate relationships with companies, corporate partners and other relevant institutions
- Track record of executing transactions in the core renewable energy space (solar, wind, hydro) in the UK and Europe
- Experience of typical project finance structures
- Excellent financial modelling skills with an understanding of funding mechanics.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills