Manager, Client Delivery Team - Asset Management Software Vendor
- to £115,000 + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Riversdale Consulting
- 15 Oct 18
Our client is a very successful financial software and services firm whose customers include the world’s top investment managers and alternative investment firms. The Client Management team establishes and nurtures relationships with its customers at all levels in order to improve long-term satisfaction as well as being the conduit for the delivery of services and software into these clients.
The role of the Manager of the Client Delivery Team is to ensure that the team enhances long-term relationships with their clients through continuous review and improvement of the client use and understanding of their products and services. Review and improvement includes continuous pro-active communications, internal advocacy and on-going solicitation of feedback.
- Managing a team of five.
- Ensure highest level of client satisfaction at all times.
- Understand key decision makers, key users and key influencers at assigned clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with business owners, C-level executives, project sponsors, related decision maker, influencers, and IT.
- Operate as the principal interface with, and internal advocate for assigned customers.
- Assess customer satisfaction and value proposition achieved across products, implementations and services
- Develop and execute on action oriented tactical and strategic account plans for each assigned client.
- Identifying customer’s needs and additional business opportunities.
- Understand products, service offerings and benefits.
- Become versed in the capabilities and configuration options of our software products.
- Strengthen existing procedures, interfaces and responsibilities between the CM/RM function, Implementation, Technical Support, and Product Management
- Track all aspects of a customer’s relationship and leverage them to enhance and better forecast the customer relationship
- Develop and implement mechanisms for:
- Pro-active, outbound communications to existing customers
- Solicitation of feedback from customer products and services
- Semi-annual third-party customer satisfaction surveys.
- Current team management responsibilities.
- 8-10 years working in a Software environment.
- Project Management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – the ability to articulate issues, options and resolutions both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to foster strong relationships with senior managers (C-Level) in large and small corporations using a hands-on approach.
- Ability to analytically assess client satisfaction and value proposition achieved across all products
- Proven ability to meet self-imposed deadlines and proactive account management skills and a track record of balancing the demands of multiple client accounts.
- Have an established successful Relationship/Client Management background.
- Some understanding of technologies such as RDBMS, UNIX, Windows and Microsoft.
- Ability understand and articulate corporate and product messages
- Ability to navigate within customer organizations to identify problems and solutions
- Ability to navigate within a customer organizations to identify key decision makers, key users and key influencers
- Have experience of negotiating resolutions to difficult relationship issues to the advantage of both customers and employers.
- Able to differentiate and work at strategic and tactical levels simultaneously
- Able to multi-task and juggle conflicting priorities
- Able to articulate issues, options, and resolutions crisply in writing and verbally
- Willingness to travel to customers as needed
- Demonstrated hands-on expertise in software product sets
- Must have a University degree ( Computer Science/Finance/Technology Discipline preferable)
- Minimum of 8 years experience within the Financial IT/Software services industry with financial market information systems preferred.
- Knowledge of the investment management industry preferably in the front office area
- Must have a continuous job history with no gaps and longevity with previous employers.
To apply in strict confidence please call Haydn Reynolds on 020 3371 6851 or send your CV to him at firstname.lastname@example.org