Manager, Cash Management
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 24 Sep 18 2018-09-24
Lloyds Banking Group's Commercial Banking division supports over 100,000 clients across a wide range of business sectors through the provision of core banking products, such as lending, deposits and transaction banking services, as well as an extensive financial markets presence.
Markets & Lending Delivery forms part of Commercial Banking Delivery, providing specialist operational post trade support across markets products. An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead a team of professionals providing expert Cash Management support to partners across the group, bringing to life the Group's vision of Helping Britain Prosper and being the Best Bank for Clients.
The team work collaboratively with internal partners to:-
* Support the management of Lloyds Banking Groups Cash positions.
* Resolve exceptions identified on time, ensuring appropriate escalation when required.
* Overseeing balance validation processes and activity.
* Develop metrics to express risks and performance to senior management
* Provide a central point of contact between Commercial Banking Markets; Group Corporate Treasury and internal support functions across Markets & Lending Delivery.
* Identify and support change to systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve continuous operational improvements.
You'll be successful in this role if you have:-
* A deep understanding of Basel III and UK liquidity regulation (LCR, NSFR, ILAS/ILAA, Intraday liquidity monitoring and reporting)
* Consistent track record of translating analytics into improved funding and liquidity forecasting which results in:
- Reduced Cost
- Transparency over balances and exposures (including intraday)
- Improved short term liquidity management
* An understanding of funds transfer pricing
* Managed short term Liquidity required to support settlement of cash and securities across Nostro and Depot providers
* Keen problem solving skills, with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
* The aptitude and desire to learn and develop at pace, attaining necessary qualifications and skill sets.
* Excellent partner and communication skills to liaise with other LBG colleagues and teams as well as external clients maintaining integrity and client centricity.
The position provides the opportunity to work directly with our Front Office teams covering an extensive assortments of products including FX, MM, Rates and Repo, offering fantastic development opportunities.
In line with our strategy to be the Best Bank for Colleagues, Markets & Lending Delivery encourages a culture of professional development. You'll have numerous opportunities to stretch and develop beyond core role responsibilities. In addition, recognition for colleague contribution and performance is a deeply important element of our colleague charter.
We're committed to the principles of agile working, building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, crafting an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
Together we make it possible.