Manager Level 65K - 85K London Permanent
A European Fund Administrator, providing integrated solutions for the Alternative Investments and Private Equity space are looking for an experienced Fund Accountant to join them as a Manager.
The firm have a strong focus on building their own tech and are keen on providing a varied experience for their team whilst giving them the autonomy to pursue the areas of the business which interest them.
Your responsibilities as a Manager will include:
- Management of a team of 4-6 officers and senior officers
- Performing accounting and fund administration for the client's private equity and debt funds
- Reporting of fund performance both to clients and the regulatory bodies
- Reviewing of works carried out by others within the team
- Efficieny saving and process automation
- An ACA or CA qualifications or equivalent
- Experience with investment performance calculation and presentation, including attribution analysis is desirable.
- Prior experience working in debt or private equity and carrying out complex, fund related calculations such as waterfall calculations
- Experience working with UK reporting standards including UK GAAP and IFRS
If you are interested please apply or reach out to email@example.com