Manager - Operations - Insurance
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Dec 18
Our Insurance Transformation team, is at the heart of supporting our clients in shaping, planning and delivering critical business change. The team focuses on transforming the performance of organisations helping them focus on the customer to drive growth and implement an operating structure that is efficient. Our clients are experiencing significant disruption. The rapid adoption of new technologies, the emergence of non-traditional competitors mean that today’s Insurance customers are more empowered, demanding and price conscious.
The main duties and responsibilities of the job
• Using Insurance experience and knowledge, lead small engagements including setting up the engagement, scoping the work, planning the work and briefing and leading a team of consultants.
• Managing senior client stakeholders to ensure that they are happy with the progress and deliverables
• Supporting the development and delivery of propositions to sell to clients
• Participating in business development activities such as responding to RFPs (requests for proposals) and presenting or pitching to clients to win new business
• Managing and developing junior members of the team
Skills, qualifications and experience required for the role
• Hands on experience on operational transformation programmes using programme/project management techniques.
• Experience working in the Insurance sector (preferably Commercial specialty) is essential.
• Experience in process automation within transformation programmes.
• Insurance business process design experience preferable.
• Focus on continuous improvement and delivering to the highest standards
• Enthusiastic and personable with strong communication and stakeholder management skills.