Manager - National Markets - Customer Consulting
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Mar 19
A new set of consumer expectations shaped by global economics, technology and social change has given rise to the ‘Age of the Customer’. Forrester defines the age of the customer as a 20-year business cycle in which most successful enterprises will reinvent themselves to systematically understand and service increasingly powerful customers (Forrester Research: “Making Leaders Successful Every Day”, 2014). At a KPMG level this is evidenced further though Customer being positioned as one of five ensuring client issues.
As a Manager within our Customer & Digital team, you will be responsible for providing advisory and assurance services to a range of public sector and infrastructure clients.
Possessing a good network across your chosen industry you will not only have a track record of implementing successful client solutions, but also be able to leverage your network to develop business leads and sales opportunities for the firm.
As a Manager you will support our Senior Managers and Directors with a focus on engagement delivery. You will be responsible for managing projects and leading teams to make sure they are delivered on time and budget as well as supporting Senior Managers and Directors with business development and bid writing and contribute to development of our customer and digital propositions.
Furthermore you will develop client relationships to enhance the reputation of KPMG as advisor of choice and identify further client opportunities in Customer & Digital and across our wider National Markets consulting services (e.g. Transformation (incl. cost reduction), People Advisory Services, Cyber etc.).
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate a proven track record in the following:
- Big 4 or equivalent management consulting experience is a must
- General management consulting skills, including project management, strategy development, business analysis, technical delivery and problem solving
- A track record of working on high quality digital/customer/channel projects/programmes with a focus on delivering measurable business improvements
- Specialist skills developed in digital, customer or channel area of expertise
- Effectiveness in tackling complex assignments and balancing competing priorities
- A good understanding of one or more of our target growth sectors – e.g. infrastructure, government or health
- Good commercial and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
- Have a clear focus on client needs, expectations and ensure their agenda remain at the forefront of our work.
- Strong business analysis skills including process modelling and requirements gathering
- Highly organised self-starter able to work to deadlines and manage projects & people
- The ability to track, monitor, understand and report on the effectiveness of digital/channel/customer solutions
You can be based from any of the following locations: Manchester, London, Birmingham, Bristol or Leeds although, you will e required to travel to locations across the UK for client facing work.