Manager - Finance Transformation (Corporates - Defence)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 19
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
This role requires an experienced Manager with Business Analysis / Business Architecture experience to lead teams to successfully deliver client engagements. The individual must possess a detailed understanding of the different tools and methods used by BAs and have experience of applying these in a variety of different situations.
Successful candidates need to be able to demonstrate their proficiency in a number of the following activities:
- Experience working within secure government and an understanding of the client’s challenges.
- Experience of delivering transformational change programmes within government.
- Experience of designing and implementing new Target Operating Models in complex, multi-stakeholder environments.
- Experience of operational excellence and business process improvement methods (including Lean, Six Sigma)
- Experience in benefits mapping, measurement and delivery management.
- Experience of requirements elicitation, capture and management.
- Experience of different delivery models such as AGILE / SCRUM, waterfall.
- Broad analytical skills and core consulting skillset to be utilised across client engagements.
- Experience of managing projects to time, cost and quality.
- Demonstrable initiative and flexibility with strong interpersonal skills.
Candidates should have substantial consulting experience and be able to evidence many of the following:
- Ability to take deliver discrete projects or large, standalone workstreams that add significantly to the overall success of a project or programme
- Ability to lead a team of KPMG professionals on client engagements, shaping the delivery approach
- Ability to define and manage competing agendas/priorities and establish achievable projects
- Ability to coach team members to ensure excellent client delivery whilst also enabling their career development
- Excellent written and oral stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to contribute to business development initiatives including identifying business opportunities, proposal writing and client presentations
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. MBA, BCS BA Diploma, Lean, Six Sigma, PRINCE2, MSP, CIMA).