Manager - FX & MI reporting - Group Treasury
- Competitive Day Rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- B&FS Finance
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Major city based bank are recruiting for a qualified accountant to work on MI Group Reporting to interact with group and front office.
- Working within a small team, the individual part of the team responsible for the daily and monthly consolidated p&l reporting including the production of flash p&ls,
- Running the weekly p&l meeting.
- Management and reporting of the division’s FX Exposure including the production of the monthly COREP report.
- Ownership of the daily FX Exposure process for the Treasury Oracle ledger.
- Responsible for the production of the monthly and quarterly FX exposure returns for the Bank.
- Involved in the hedging of divisional FX Exposure and the FX exposure of foreign subsidiaries.
- Develop & produce MI and KPI for management reporting purposes as well as for sharing with our internal clients – the MI may range from breaks summary to fair value hierarchy analysis. Refine these MI and KPI over time as the business evolves
- Production of certain additional returns (eg. the quarterly Fair Value of Banking books).
- Qualified Accountant with 2+ years post qualification experience.
- Highly numerate and educated to at least degree level.
- Detailed working knowledge of the Treasury Oracle and SAP general ledgers and Business Objects.
- A working understanding of financial products (specifically Foreign Exchange, interest rate derivatives and securities), product lifecycle events, how to accounted for these products and key controls supporting these products.
- Knowledge of currency exposure reporting in addition to regulatory disclosure and reporting requirements surrounding currency exposure.