Manager - Customer Marketing
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
CME Group, the world's largest derivatives exchange, is looking for a new customer marketing manager for our London team.
As a Marketing Manager of Customer Marketing you will help expand our customer marketing efforts in Europe. You will be responsible for helping to develop and oversee execution of campaigns focused on new client acquisition and customized account-based marketing initiatives. You will work directly with the sales teams to develop and prioritize marketing campaigns.
You are an individual with a strong understanding of financial markets, a demonstrated track record of B2B marketing success and a willingness to be part of a global marketing team.
This position will report to the Director, Customer Marketing based in New York. Core accountabilities
Understanding of the various customer segments of CME Group and delivering targeted marketing messaging to meet their needs. You will identify the most effective marketing demand generation programs based on analysis of the "marketing qualified" leads, share best practices and results with the broader marketing team. You will be responsible for collaborating with marketing and sales teams directly to ensure successful campaign management. Additionally, you will lead the tracking and measuring marketing effectiveness of campaigns and adjust tactics as needed to maximize campaign performance. Focus areas include: New Client Acquisition
Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
- Work on the marketing lead process for new client acquisition (NCA), a crucial function to ensure the success of the NCA initiative
- Perform research and analysis to enrich data and evaluate readiness of marketing qualified leads (MQLs) transition to sales qualified leads (SQLs)
- Measure results across lead demand generation campaigns using data to develop best practices on lead scoring, response and conversion rates
- Partner with internal stakeholders to leverage and find new data sources for lead generation marketing efforts
- Work closely with regional sales leadership to ensure agreement on priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions and emerging opportunities
- Share content needs by country and customer segment to education and product marketing teams
Regional Marketing Tactics
- Help build the account-based marketing program at CME Group by executing, creating, and concepting ABM tactics for selected customer accounts in collaboration with the customer marketing director
- Manage measurement system for account-based marketing activities in EMEA. Track results through a quarterly report to marketing and sales leadership teams on the progress of ABM campaign/initiatives
- Create and communicate "best practices" across the marketing division showcasing results from ABM initiatives
- Research and understand target client need and behaviors to customize marketing tactics to accelerate achievement of account goals
- Work with sales team on EMEA regional country plans as well as initiatives with third party partners to ensure all deliverables are handled seamlessly. This includes the management of event forms, materials, and post-event data within CRM systems.
- Act as an extension of the Director of customer marketing, working closely with the broader customer marketing team and EMEA sales teams to ensure regional marketing activities are targeted and prioritized
- Help drive new lead generation in focus countries within EMEA country plans
The role requires experienced application of the following tactics and channels:
- Online promotion and website management
- Related advertising
- Direct marketing for targeted customers
- Industry events/tradeshows
- Content development - marketing collateral and education materials
- Content distribution plans and strategy development
- Social Media
- Competitive analysis