Manager – Operational Excellence – FS Banking
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 19
Banking Operations is at the heart of delivering large scale transformation programmes across the Banking sector. The team’s primary function is to drive the delivery and fulfilment of our Banking client engagements. We bring together deep industry experience with strong operational excellence capability and experience to deliver sustainable world-class capabilities for our clients.
Successful candidates will operate as integral parts of the Banking Operations team to deliver the following:
- Managing workstreams or entire projects through all of the key stages of a transformation project, from diagnostic to implementation.
- Planning, leading and performing diagnostic analysis by applying analytic techniques on large operational transformation engagements.
- Facilitating client workshops to scope and design transformational solutions.
- Identifying, managing and mitigating risks and issues throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Developing and continually improving solutions, methodologies and tools to deliver consistent world class operating excellence capability.
- Contributing capability experience to proposition development and to proposals / bids as SMEs in their fields of expertise.
Required Qualifications and Experience
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Identification of and execution of opportunities to enhance banking processes through the application of Robotic Process Automation.
- Design and implementation of Artificial Intelligence solutions.
- Design and implementation of Digitally-enhanced Operating Models using workflow solutions (e.g. IBM, Appian), robotics (Blue Prism / UI Path) and data-led decisions.
The following capabilities and attributes:
- Deep understanding of the Banking industry, its business processes and underlying technologies, and the ability to identify and articulate resultant client opportunities and challenges.
- Significant expertise in core consulting methodologies such as process mapping, business case development, strategy development and requirements gathering.
- An understanding of digital design methodologies such as service design, business model canvas, design thinking and implementation.
- Mature points of view on key drivers shaping the future of the Banking industry (technology, regulation, new business models, and others) and resultant opportunities for KPMG.
- The ability to identify commercial and sales opportunities and to define consulting solutions in response.
- Strong Business Analyst skills, including experience in documenting business and technology requirements, process mapping and conducting client and customer interviews and workshops.
- Experience in problem identification, solving and design for both user and business needs.
- Being a self-starter and strong team player.
- Proven ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams in a co-creation environment with clients.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills with an inspirational and collaborative style.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.