- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 23 Feb 18
Manager/Senior Manager, Structuring & Funding - London
We're looking for a London based transaction Manager/Senior Manager (VP) to join our Corporate and Asset Finance business to focus on energy, technology/telecom, mining and transportation sectors. This is an outstanding career opportunity to join our high
About the role
We’re looking for a London-based Manager/Senior Manager (VP), Structuring & Funding, to join our Structuring & Funding team within Macquarie Corporate and Asset Finance (MCAF) to assist with structuring, analysing, executing and funding asset finance transactions with a particular focus on energy, technology/telecom, mining and transportation sectors.
You will be focussed on supporting the execution of new transactions by providing origination support, analysis, pricing, structuring, project management and funding in support of business leaders across a variety of sectors.
You will also be:
- Developing and executing transactions across our existing business including negotiating transaction documentation and managing the client relationship;
- Generating and researching new transaction ideas and taking responsibility for all aspects of various business development projects;
- Originating and executing other new opportunities for the team in adjacent asset classes or geographies;
- Preparing presentations and other internal papers for new transactions;
- Assisting with ongoing business and asset management projects including valuations, internal and external stakeholder management, and reviewing financial forecasts and budgets; and
- Analysing potential transactions, including participation in due diligence and managing third party service providers.
You will have:
- Experience in a corporate lending or corporate finance role in a regulated bank or financial services company;
- Prior structured asset finance or secured / asset backed lending experience focused on medium to large sized businesses;
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills and
- Previous customer-facing experience, originating and executing profitable business opportunities.
Corporate and Asset Finance Group provides innovative and traditional capital, finance and related services to clients operating in selected international markets. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America and Europe, Corporate and Asset Finance specialises in:
- leasing and asset finance
- tailored debt and finance solutions
- asset remarketing, sourcing and trading.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.