Manager/Senior Manager- FP&A and Transformation - 6 months fixed term contract
Macquarie Asset Management has an opportunity for an experienced candidate to join the team in our London office, on a 6 months fixed-term contract.
You will work within the Financial Performance & Analysis as a Manager/Senior Manager, where you will be a key member of a global team responsible for providing analysis, forecasting, reporting and insights to the Asset Management business and Macquarie.
Your responsibilities will require you to:
- drive specific projects to completion
- build and support a project management framework
- work across Macquarie, the Asset Management business and finance to identify end to end process improvements and structure a program to deliver the improvements
- work with finance staff to map end to end processes, and identify areas of opportunity for automation and re-design
- identify / understand manual processes and tasks with a view to finding an automated solution
- support the Asset Management CFO with communication initiatives and Town Halls
- project manage identified initiatives and work with a number of stakeholders across the Financial Management Group, and the aligned finance team, including ongoing tracking and status reports; identification of risks and issues; leading or escalating issue resolution
Dependent upon business requirements, you may also work directly with FP&A teams based in London and Gurugram to support activities including reporting, budgeting, forecasting and expense analysis.
Prior experience in a similar type of role - for example, experience in business transformation or working in finance or operations functions for a financial organisation or private equity funds would be advantageous, although not essential.
You will be a lateral thinker, a confident communicator, highly motivated, proactive, organised and resilient individual. You will demonstrate sound business judgement and possess strong interpersonal skills which will give you the ability to liaise and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
Finally, you will be degree-educated with a formal accounting qualification. About Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a large scale, global asset manager, providing clients with access to a diverse range of capabilities and products across infrastructure, real estate, natural resources, private credit, fixed income, equities, multi-asset and liquid alternatives. As at 31 March 2020, Macquarie Asset Management has $A606.9 billion of assets under management. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.