A Global Management Consultancy are looking for experienced Consultants to joining their growing UK Operations to support their clientele in a strategic delivery role.
Our client is a global management consultancy who add value through supporting clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through to delivery. Work streams incorporate customer experience, performance improvement, technology, digital, and transformation.
You will be joining a team which delivers PMO and portfolio management, program leadership and project management services which are bespoke to the culture and objectives of clients across a variety of industries.
As a Management Consultant you will build internal capabilities, advising around project set-up/governance and feasibility of projects. Your role will emphasise a strategic approach (with some hands on delivery) and involve pulling in other capabilities/offerings, shaping projects and adding structure.
- Guide teams in the development of impactful deliverables in multiple work streams that create long-term change for some of the world's most exciting brands
- Build strong relationships with senior client stakeholders that support ongoing projects and open the door to growth opportunities
- Identify the complex problems facing clients and build plans that creatively address their challenges through Programme and Project Management
- Put your team's best ideas into action through planning and management; uncover gaps and omissions that may exist in a plan or deliverables
- Shape the firm's future by identifying opportunities to grow existing accounts
- Play a central role in your team's growth through coaching and constructive review of ongoing engagements
- Lead a well-established mid-sized team with ambitious, lively, and collaborative team members
- Nurture your personal interests, which can be applied to professional activities and personal growth projects
- Give back to your community through impactful local projects
- 6+ years of consultancy experience, with exposure across multiple industries
- Demonstrate deep knowledge in Programme and Project Management across Technology and Change, leading large complex engagements
- Creative ingenuity and a proven ability to find or design simple solutions to complex challenges
- Proven ability to establish credibility and rapport with clients, stakeholders and teammates, and managing external relations
- Advisory work around governance, delivery methodology (waterfall, hybrid and agile), business case and benefits, timescales and cost
- Experience leading project staffing, invoicing, budgeting, profitability analysis, and opportunity/funnel management
- Formally managed teams of 4+ people while fostering high performance
- Experience developing proposals and leading clients to choose a business solution
- Proposal development, ability to sell business solutions to clients
Please note whilst the majority of engagements are likely to be local to London & Thames Valley you may be required to travel around the UK to fulfill client requirements/project needs/personal development as requested.