- Salary: GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
A global advisory firm is looking for Senior Consultants to join their client-facing management accountancy and risk advisory team to take on a range of different projects for their clients.
A fast-paced, global audit, tax advisory consultancy firm is growing and looking for experienced consultants to assist with managing and handling their clients' requirements.
- part or fully qualified ACA/ACCA/Chartered Accountancy
- background in internal audit or accountancy, ideally in corporate side or consultancy firm, management consultancy is not essential
- minimum 3 years' experience in a client-facing role, managing stakeholders and building relationships essential
- procurement/assurance/risk experience ideal
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- advising on procurement to both multinationals and small companies
- contract renewals & negotiation
- client and stakeholder relationship management
- travel required across South East England
The team is rapidly growing there will be a lot of on-the-job training and learning, adapting to each project as it arises per client, so a good attitude to pro-activity and self-motivation is essential. Excellent progression opportunity.
Role: Permanent, full-time
Location: London, City
Salary: up to £50,000 depending on experience
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, Visa sponsorship will not be provided.