Management Accountant (Real Estate)
- £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Nov 18
A boutique real estate investment management business is looking to recruit a Management Accountant as a result of continued growth and successful capital raise.
This Management Accountant (Real Estate) role is an excellent opportunity to join an active and well-funded real estate development and funds management business, gaining exposure to a very experienced and successful senior management team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial atmosphere with significant opportunity for growth.
Responsibilities of this Management Accountant (Real Estate) role include:
- Assisting the development team on project cost management and prepare ad hoc internal reports as and when required, such as the preparation of capital calls, investor reporting and investment statements
- Assisting with various finance projects such as asset-level financing and capital structuring
- Liaising with various external advisers (third party fund administrators, tax advisers, auditors and bankers)
- Preparing management accounts (including income statements, balance sheets and cashflow statements), statutory accounts and assist with the year-end audit process and with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Ensuring compliance with internal controls and assist with the design and implementation of control improvements, such as the adoption of a new accounting software package
- Preparing and file VAT returns, and assist with the preparation of corporate tax returns (prepared by third party advisers)
To successfully apply for this Management Accountant (Real Estate) role you will be:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualified
- Excellent communications skill, both written and verbal
- Ability and drive to work as part of a small and growing investor
To register your interest for this Management Accountant (Real Estate) please apply now for immediate consideration.