A high-quality investment firm is looking for a Management Accountant to join the central finance team, providing assistance to the Senior Accountant. They are looking for a high-caliber, driven and capable individual to join the team.
- Work closely with the Senior Accountant to produce monthly and quarterly management accounts for a number of internal business entities across companies in the UK, Hong Kong, France, Jersey and Guernsey.
- Completing statutory returns, including VAT returns and FCA returns, as well as other surveys
- Produce and maintain balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of financial statements, liaising with external auditors
- Preparation of forecasting reports and annual budget
- Produce cost centre reporting for heads of department
- Dealing with queries and analysis from the different business lines
- Maintaining and building Sales ledgers and raising invoices.
- Managing and liaising with external fund administrators on monthly and quarterly income streams
- Ensuring management fees are correct and accounted for.
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Supported by accounts associate on day-to-day tasks.
- Ideally qualified ACA, ACCA accounting qualification.
- Ideally, experience with Oracle or other ERP accounts systems.
- Strong academics
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, organised and ability to prioritise.