Managed Accounts (MACs) Project Manager - (Permanent) A rarely available Managed Accounts (MACs) Project Manager permanent opportunity to work with a leading Alternative Hedge Fund with assets under management £10bn based in London.
Managed Accounts (MACs) Project Manager - (Permanent)
A rarely available Managed Accounts (MACs) Project Manager permanent opportunity to work with a leading Alternative Hedge Fund with assets under management £10bn based in London.
The MACs Project Manager will drive projects managing the launch of managed accounts, accounting for structural changes and terminations across key client's accounts. This is an excellent permanent opportunity for Investment Managed Accounts professional to join a top performing hedge fund and be part of strategic growth period and drive tactical projects across the London business.
Direct Responsibilities for MAC Project Manager -
- Provide end to end project governance across managed accounts products, ensure that investment managed account products meet client and investment deliverables.
- Take charge of project updates, status and all communications to key business and external stakeholders.
- Account for status and risk management queries from cross functional stakeholder including Trade Operations, Legal, Marketing, and Portfolio Managers.
- Identify key stakeholders through Managed Accounts (MACs) launches, structural change and termination process.
- Coordinate Steer Committee meetings and presentations to the business to account for MACs.
- Proactively drive continuous improvements across the managed accounts business processes, controls and systems.
Prerequisites for MAC Project Manager -
- Proven project delivery experience within Managed Accounts Hedge Fund Investments business line.
- Detailed understanding of the Managed Accounts launches, structural changes and terminations.
- Background in Investment Management with experience delivery projects across financial instruments.
- Experience project management skills, with the clear examples of initiating projects, working with Investment Operations and vendors to deliver enhancements across the control framework and systems.
- Ability to partner with IT and Vendors to deliver enhancements across Managed Accounts systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver project updates, status reports and coordinate steering committee meetings.
- Knowledge of MS Office Applications including Excel, SharePoint and any experience in Tableau will be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity of ambitious Investment Project Manager to join a growing business group. The Managed Account business is currently initiating several strategic projects around client offering and this is exciting time to join the business. An excellent compensation package is on offer with competitive base salary, plus company benefits and discretionary bonus. Applicants are asked to clearly present their current and transferable Managed Accounts project delivery experience to secure an introduction to our client, please do apply early.