My client is a Large UK bank and they are on the market looking for a Mainframe SME to work within their Card Platforms team and support them in managing, improving and driving the utilisation of their data platforms and the data that is extracted from within them.
- Manage the Cards & Insurance servicing platform strategy of the bank
- Lead and highlight areas of change for Cards/Insurance platforms Drive and deliver.
- Engage and drive change with 3rd parties.
- Investigate areas of improvements/efficiencies for system
- Manage release schedule of Platform changes including raising on SNOW/attending CAB and organising deployment support across multiple stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into specific system, application or process designs
- Work Closely with business, SME and technology vendor resources.
- Strong Cards and/or Insurance platform experience
- Experience using Mainframe and File transfer protocols.
- Experience / knowledge in delivering projects.
- Ability to work across full stack (back end, middleware and front-end)
- Ability to collaborate, to plan, execute and problem solve
- Ability to influence, negotiate and persuade both internal/ external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills