Reporting into the CRO, this position will cover multiple asset classes but will focus on rates, FX, credit and equities
- enhancing existing risk methodology across investment portfolios and asset classes;
- application of cutting-edge quantitative approaches to conceptualise and create bespoke attribution analysis for various investment strategies;
- ability to translate results into meaningful solutions to enhance decision making;
- working closely with Portfolio Managers to analyse, quantify and manage risks
The successful candidate will be a high-performance individual with 1-5 years relevant experience underpinned by a record of academic excellence, ideally including a Masters in a quantitative discipline. Additionally they will possess:
- detailed knowledge of risk techniques such as customised attributions, regression analysis, sensitivities, simulation and stress testing.
- experience working with one or multiple of the following asset classes; rates, FX, credit and equities. Rates options / volatility would be highly desirable
- a degree of technical proficiency as it relates to programming and the handling of large data sets, Python and SQL being the most desirable languages
- Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to clearly and succinctly deliver thoughtful analysis; this is paramount as there is extensive interaction with the firm's management team and PM's
A highly competitive base salary + performance-based bonus structure is on offer to the successful candidate.
Please submit an application for more detailed information and a discussion in confidence.