This leading Asset Management Service firm has over 200 staff and offices in London, Hong Kong, and New York. The quant team develop the core quant analytics library, portfolio management system, and front office tools for traders/PMs. This role will involve quantitative research into market behaviour to assist portfolio managers’ investment decisions. You will take well established and Relative Value trading ideas, identifying the key drivers of return for each theme, in order to build systematic strategies optimally to exploit each opportunity covering multiple asset classes.
You will also contribute to the proprietary analytics library which provides portfolio management tools. If you are highly numerate, this is an excellent opportunity to apply your statistical skills and passion for markets whilst working with experienced buy side PMs.
Macro Systematic Strategies, Bonds & FX / Futures, Forwards, Swaps, Python, Data Science
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
- 2 – 5 yrs+ practical experience as research analyst, pricing quant or data scientist
- Masters in a quantitative discipline
- Exposure to markets from a quantitative perspective (Macro trades, Bonds, Bond Futures, FX, Forwards, Swaps, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical techniques & Data science
- Experience dealing with large data sets – sourcing, cleaning, processing and analysing
- Genuine interest in markets with ability to communicate in a concise way
- Good Python & some ML techniques useful
- Experience working with portfolio managers / traders
- SQL, Excel , C++