Our client is a leading wealth management and financial advisory services firm with considerable assets under management. They are currently in the market for a talented Macro Strategist to join their award winning team.
Reporting to the Head of Global Strategy, the successful candidate will work with other members of the Investment Strategy Team to develop and communicate the investment views of Private Clients. Those views aim to deliver investment outperformance in client portfolios by influencing relative asset class weights, identifying opportunities to be exploited and identifying risks to be avoided.
This position will involve:
- Contributing to the development of global investment strategy including asset allocation and market timing;
- Working with a team of experts across a range of asset classes, including global equities, Government and corporate bonds, private equity, commodities and property, with an aim to deliver appropriate asset class allocations across a range of private client portfolios;
- Participation on Davy Investment Committee which oversees the output of three teams, Investment Strategy, Portfolio Construction and Investment Selection;
- Communicating investment strategy both internally and to clients as required;
- Contributing to the continuous professional development of the Private Client team;
- Development of a network of contacts in Ireland and internationally to ensure continuous and best in class flow of research and investment ideas, concepts and techniques;
- Liaison with the Marketing Department on public relations opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Investment Strategy from a recognised Tier 1 investment institution;
- An in-depth knowledge of all asset classes particularly equities and bonds;
- Strong communication and presentation skills; verbal and written;
- High levels of initiative and determination;
- The ability to work well as part of a team;
- CFA qualification would be beneficial.
if you would like to discuss further this unique opporunity - please contact Colin Mc Ghee for a private and confidential conversation.
Tel : 00-353-1-874-6770