Macquarie Capital Infrastructure – Admin Assistant, 12 month FTC
We currently have the opportunity for an Admin Assistant to join our London Macquarie Capital, Advisory team, assisting a team of 9 junior staff members. It will be your responsibility to ensure all the support requirements of the team operate smoothly and efficiently while also assisting the wider team when required.
This is a fast paced role requiring a positive, confident and proactive approach.
- Processing of team Amex's, out-of-pocket expenses and invoices
- Printing, binding, scanning, gathering meeting materials
- Answering the telephone and dealing with all calls professionally
- Diary management including arranging both internal and external meetings
- Booking of business travel and accommodation, visas, meeting rooms, conference calls, restaurants etc
- Update executive contacts in both Outlook and Macquarie's client relationship management system
- Enter client meetings and meeting notes (where appropriate) into CRM
- Cover other assistants in the team when on leave
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a can do attitude with a strong willingness to learn new skills and the ways of Macquarie.
- Ability to work with various personality types
- Demonstrate a proactive approach with the ability to fully understand the nature of the business and priorities within the team
- Take pride in your work displaying a high level of attention to detail and a strong client service orientation
- Thrive in a dynamic business where accuracy, hard work and flexibility are imperative
- Have intermediate skills in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Have the ability to work well under pressure, manage workload and deadlines effectively
- Be resourceful and have the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to exercise appropriate judgment and discretion, especially when handling confidential information
Macquarie Capital provides advisory and capital raising services to corporate and government clients involved in public mergers and acquisitions, private treaty acquisitions and divestments, debt and equity fund raising and corporate restructuring. It also undertakes principal investing activities globally in support of its client activities.
Advisory activities are divided into industry groups, reflecting key areas of expertise. With staff in 37 offices across 22 locations, Macquarie Capital is a truly global business. A role in the team will expose you to a dynamic working environment and the opportunity to contribute to high-profile transactions whilst working in a business with the best people in the industry.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Advertised:
03 May 2019 GMT Daylight Time Applications close: