The Money Laundering Reporting Officer will work with senior management to manage and enhance an independent and objective financial crime framework designed to add value and improve the firm’s operations. There will be an emphasis on helping the firm to mitigate risks, and build value with a full understanding of both the positive and negative potential of the risks involved.
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
▪ Previous experience working in a senior level financial crime capacity is essential, ideally with exposure to Wealth Management
▪ Well-developed influencing and persuasion skills; able to promote both conceptual ideas as well as a change agenda
▪ Ability to present clear and concise information to a broad audience
▪ Significant problem solving and analytical skills
▪ Demonstrate a hands-on approach with the willingness to be adaptable and flexible when needed