- Up to £35k + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Mar 19
To deliver quality MI and analysis within the required timescales according to agreed MI schedule for both internal management and client requirements and in line with the contractual SLA's and KPI's. To identify and implement automisation of reporting processes to increase efficiency and accuracy.
We require an MI Analyst to join the Hays team, working specifically on the UBS account, located in the city of London. This is a permanent position with KPI bonuses included.
Role: MI Analyst
Location: City of London
Role type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £35k (d.o.e) + bonus
- Produce high quality, accurate MI data, reports, dashboards and presentations in accordance to the clients (UBS) MI Schedule (i.e. daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Build and create reports using the Beeline VMS tool
- Use of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word to manipulate, analyse and present data i.e. Excel – formulae, vlookup, graphs, charts and pivot tables. Powerpoint – visual presentations of data. Word – creating and maintaining documentation and guides
- Investigate and provide suitable solutions for new data requests
- Achieve process improvements by identifying and developing automisation of reports to increase efficiency and accuracy
- Well versed in Excel VBA
- Strong Data focus
- Recent and previous HR data reporting experience
- Produced reports and dashboards
- Happy to work with HR Data again and is aware the role is with Hays
- Experienced with Automation tools creation
If you'd like to know more about the above position, please respond with an updated CV ASAP and I'll be in touch.