FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
A leading investment Bank in London require an experienced MI analyst to join a small team focusing delivering reporting and management information on group critical projects across the Bank.
A leading investment Bank in London require an experienced MI analyst to join a small team focusing delivering reporting and management information on group critical projects across the Bank. This individual is expected to work autonomously in a standalone role. Furthermore, this induvial will be exposed to several change management workstreams and the automation of data reporting. A high level of competency using the Microsoft office suite and PPM is essential for this role along with previous experience within the banking sector.
* MI production, accuracy and timeliness to senior bank forum, which provides the oversight to support the effective management of Execution Risk
* Supporting the continuous improvement, automation and self-service of data reporting.
* Track and manage delivery progress, and liaise with stakeholders for relevant and timely updates
* Provide reporting, analysis and insight commentary on data/ issues.
* Creation of presentations within tight timeframes tailored to relevant audiences, including Board, Executive and Portfolio levels, by articulating a fit for purpose message based on input from the team, own experience / knowledge of change and follow up analysis
* Drive development and testing of high quality reports and MI, which increase efficiency and automation
* Gather requirements, synthesise information and present options for solutions in a concise, and logical way
Qualifications / Experience:
* Proven ability to produce portfolio/programme/ project management information with a strong understanding of reporting requirements and standards and project delivery fundamentals
* Strong data manipulation skills; ability to extract and synthesise large volumes of data efficiently.
* Advanced MS office skills in particular PowerPoint & Excel (ideally to macro level) Strong attention to detail in presentation material and assessment of information / data
- GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 19 Apr 18