M&A Vice President / Director at a Global Investment Bank
- Market Leading
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Metis Search
- 07 Apr 19
A leading Global Investment Bank is looking to hire a Vice President / Director into their Industrials & Services focused Investment Banking team. We are currently searching for outstanding individuals who wish to join a market leading team in one of the worlds most distinguished Investment Banking Institutions.
Our client is recognised as a major force in investment banking. All VPs / Directors enjoy varied work in terms of the clients and the transactions they advise on. You will work in streamlined teams, directly with MDs, and given the opportunity to develop your own client base. You get greater responsibility and exceptional exposure to both senior bankers as well as clients. There is a clear track towards MD.
Our client prides themselves on the quality of all their professionals - real competence, experience and expertise.
The successful candidate will;
- be a VP or Director in a competing Investment Bank or leading M&A Boutique;
- have a demonstrable track record of leading the execution of transactions and contributing towards the origination of M&A deals;
- have an outstanding academic track record, with a 2.1 or 1st (or international equivalent) from a leading University;
- sector specialisation is not a pre-requisite, but consistent, high quality track record is a must;
- demonstrate strong commercial acumen, excellent technical skills, confident presentation ability and an inquisitive mind.
Our client believes in developing talent from within the organisation, therefore this is truly a unique opportunity to join a firm with an outstanding reputation in investment banking. Successful applicants will be offered market leading remuneration package and track towards MD.
To initiate a discussion in confidence, applicants should send an up to date CV.