M&A Manager - Leading UK Insurance Brokerage
- GBP70000 - GBP120000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- .Michael Page Financial Services.
- 16 Apr 19
The M&A Manager will support the entire transaction cycle from origination, due diligence on target acquisitions, valuation & modelling, transaction execution, reviewing legal documentation, and assisting with ongoing integration. The role will report directly to the group M&A Director.
Our client is a leading independent insurance brokerage backed by a mid-market private equity firm. They have a substantial growth strategy in place.
- Proactively working on the origination and pipeline of M&A transactions for the firm
- Leading financial analysis for firms under review
- Taking ownership of the due diligence process including legal, financial, tax etc.
- Support the negotiation and execution phase of the transaction
- Support the Director of M&A with ongoing integration tasks
- Corporate finance (FIG) experience in a corporate finance boutique, investment bank, accounting firm, or corporate
- Minimum of 5 years' experience managing M&A transactions from origination to execution
- Strong financial modelling/valuation skillset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent academics with additional qualifications desirable (MSc, ACA, CFA etc)
Offer to play a key part in the growth of a leading UK Insurance Brokerage