- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goodman Masson
M&A Execution (Associate) - leading US boutique
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
A renowned US boutique is hiring an Associate for their sector agnostic M&A product team. This is a US firm with a highly successful European franchise, high deal flow and is expanding.
The M&A team are responsible for UK and European M&A execution (and some involvement in origination).
This division combines Corporate Finance bankers with Mergers & Acquisitions execution teams and creates a single group that provides strategic advice to clients across sectors.
Many of the clients are financial sponsors and a high proportion of the work is sell-side M&A.
- Support coverage/sector teams on M&A execution
- Oversee Financial Analysis
- Oversee preparation of client materials
- Transaction Execution - Interacting with clients and various levels of management, and acting as an integral part of the engagement team
- Keeping fully up to date with the markets and the sector developments, understanding regulatory frameworks in relevant jurisdictions to support developing advice, valuation and financing structures
What they are looking for
- Generalist team but fully open to applications from candidates from sector team backgrounds
- Technically strong
- Deal experience from pitch to close
- Experienced in working with and providing guidance and supervision to Analysts
- Softer skills: Good communications, collaborative, personable, enthusiastic