My client is a leading M&A boutique who covers the European Mid-Market M&A space. With continued deal-flow they currently seek an Analyst and Associate to join their London M&A team. The firm covers multiple sectors and has a strong senior leadership team with strong client connectivity across Corporates and Private Equity. The role will be to work on a mixture of Sell-Side, Buy-Side and Private Equity transactions.
Will come from either a M&A boutique or Accountancy Firm and have 3-5 years’ experience in M&A or have 2 years’ M&A experience post ACA qualification if from Accountancy Firm.
- Assist senior members of staff with the execution of deals
- Be financially numerate and be able to create robust financial models
- Manage the training of junior members of staff and effectively review financial models to make sure they are accurate
- Have experience producing IM's and running multiple auction processes
- Ability to build quick rapport with clients and show a desire to get involved with Pitching in time and where appropriate
Ideal profile will have 1-3 years M&A experience from a either an M&A boutique or Accountancy Firm.
- Assist senior members of staff in the execution of transactions
- Prepare marketing pitchbooks
- Produce and maintain various databases
- Gather public information on target companies
- Strong numeracy skills are essential, and candidate must have experience with DCF’s and LBO’s models
- Experience drafting marketing documents such as Confidential Information Memorandums for financing and/or sell-side assignments
- Building company forecast models, ability to analyse company performance on an absolute and relative basis