M&A Associate / Director
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
The firm is a dynamic, highly entrepreneurial, independently owned, boutique investment bank providing M&A and strategic advisory services to some of the largest technology companies, both listed and private, in the UK.
The firm has advised clients on the largest technology sector M&A deals over the past four years.
The successful applicant will have exposure to a wide range of engagements. Examples during 2016 include exclusive financial advisory role on the largest public (London Market) technology sector M&A transaction of 2016, and reviews for large private equity backed and public market companies.
Primary office is in London but this role will be in a satellite office in wells.
The primary responsibilities are:
- Manage M&A projects, including being the day to day point of contact for clients.
- Actively managing client interfaces taking responsibility for managing all phases of the transaction cycle and deal execution.
- Leading and managing the delivery of transaction documentation including pitch materials and client documents.
- Development and use of complex financial models, identifying problems and risks. Production of clear analysis to support client needs;
- Supervising and reviewing materials prepared by other team members.
- Build and develop strong relationships in the market.
- Contribution to delivery of wider strategic objectives across Transactions, as well as support of and participation in initiatives for growth of the firm as a whole
- Management of risk issues on all assignments and application of firm's policy in relation to contracts/engagement letters;
- Liaison with banks, private equity, legal and other advisers on transactions as required;
The successful candidate will have:
- M&A experience at a bulge bracket bank or top tier corporate finance house
- Must have completed transactions in the technology sector
- Cross border/global deal experience is desirable
- Must have a maths or hard science first degree from a highly ranked Russel group university, with an ACA or MBA qualification is highly desirable
- Must have significant analytic ability – experience in strategy consulting or investment analysis is highly desirable
- Must be a team player
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 14 December 2017.