Are you searching for an opportunity to join an international boutique investment bank? The bank offer services for transactions in M&A, Capital Raising, Exits and Strategic Advisory across Europe, the US and Asia. They are a very entrepreneurial business and specialise in technology sectors, the team are truly passionate about new technology and its impact in the world.
Currently they are looking for an Associate join their team in the London office. Your role will involve supporting across stages of the transaction including preparation of materials, participating in pitches/meetings with management, working with a VP/Director on the execution of the deal and doing financial valuation and modelling.
Key skills and experience:
· Over 2 years of experience M&A/Corporate Finance experience within a reputable Investment Bank or Corporate Finance Boutique
· Strong experience within and passion for technology
· Adept analytical and numerical skills including financial modelling, DCF and comp analyses
· Fluent in English and a second European language
· Accounting training a benefit
This is a great opportunity, for candidates who are working in corporate finance and have strong passions to be in a highly entrepreneurial environment to promote and enhance their passion for technology. It is a fast-growing, strong performing and truly international bank who recognise the value of their team.