- Upon Application
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
Our client is a Tier 1 European Investment Bank who is looking to hire an Associate into their M&A team.
The bank is currently expanding its M&A team by hiring an associate to execute deals across the sectors and deal sizes. They have a particular coverage of the UK market, with most deals having a cross border element or European party on one side. They have a strong track record and busy pipeline and are searching for a confident associate to grow the team.
The role will entail taking responsibility on the execution of advisory transactions, working on the origination and reporting to the Managing Directors. Successful candidates will be confident running an M&A process (and have a demonstrable track record of doing so), as well as have good modelling and valuation capabilities.
Successful candidates will have:
- Currently working in M&A or sector teams of a leading Investment Bank or Boutique, or a Big 4 Corporate Finance team
- Demonstrable track record of executing M&A transactions, UK experience will be particularly valuable,
- Excellent spoken and written English,
- Strong technical / analytical / Excel skills,
- Excellent academics