M&A Analyst - Renewables
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
A fantastic opportunity to build your M&A career at a leading renewables platform.
A leading renewable energy investment fund is looking for candidates with 1-4 years’ experience to join the team and support their new acquisitions as well as asset management initiatives.
My client is looking for candidates with hunger, desire and drive to commit to building their career in a market leader, with scope across UK, Europe and the Emerging Markets.
You will be closely involved in the execution of new investment opportunities, working with senior and portfolio executives to pursue transaction opportunities.
- Lead detailed financial and valuation analysis of portfolio companies and transactions.
- Building, reviewing, updating financial models and run sensitivities.
- Work with portfolio companies senior management teams, measuring and monitoring the financial and operational performance.
- Identify and execute M&A transactions- both new acquisitions and bolt-on acquisitions for portfolio companies.
- 1-4 years’ experience in M&A execution in an investment bank or an infrastructure fund.
- Strong modelling skills.
- Thorough understanding of financial accounting, corporate finance and business reporting.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.