M&A Analyst – Leading Investment Bank, Energy, Power & Utilities
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 26 Apr 18 2018-04-26
My client is a top tier brokerage in the early and most critical stages of building out an Investment Banking team focused entirely on the Power, Utilities and Infrastructure space with a focus on LatAm and the Emerging Markets. After a strategic movement that has taken the Investment banking industry by storm, a number of the principal global leaders now require a number of ambitious young professionals to support them.
With the Power and Utilities space seeing a rapid increase in popularity from all of the top global investors, this new team of high calibre bankers is looking to capitalise on the potential this space holds.
Bringing over a network of key connections in the aforementioned spaces, this is a unique opportunity to both join a hungry, youthful team in its infant stages of development and gain knowledge by supporting well decorated finance professionals on big ticket deals on a global scale.
The successful candidate will support the integral functions associated with the origination and execution of advisory and arranging mandates within the Global Power & Utilities team with a strong emphasis on the following:
- Financial Analysis and due diligence
- Financial modelling
- Structuring in regulated utilities and hybrid infrastructure sectors (Renewables focus)
- Provide comprehensive advice to senior stakeholders on Valuation, debt structuring, business plans and process management
- Exceptional calibre candidates with 1-2 years at a top Investment Bank with a focus on POWER, ENERGY, UTILITIES, INFRASTRUCTURE
- 2.1 equivalent obtained from Oxbridge, Russel Group, Ivy League or similar top institution
- Exceptional analytical skills confirmed through industry practice and success
- Strong interest or exposure to developing regions