• Performing ad hoc financial analysis as requested by senior management, including reviewing data, producing models, synthesizing conclusions and developing recommendations.
• Assisting in all aspects of corporate acquisitions, including initial planning, valuation, formal due diligence, execution and post-closing integration.
• Helping managers develop new opportunities and manage existing businesses in a manner that is consistent with the firm’s long-term strategic objectives.
• Collecting, compiling and translating complex data from several sources into standard formats for use and review by senior management.
• Conducting market analysis on industry trends, clients, competitors, new product offerings and external costs.
• Identifying and implementing new processes to achieve greater organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
• Creating and maintaining internal general financial and reporting schedules as requested.
Qualifications & Experience
• Undergraduate degree in a business-related field (concentration in finance, accounting or economics preferable).
• 2+ years prior work experience in a business advisory environment (prior experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity or Big 4 accounting firms preferable).
• MBA Preferred
• Demonstrated business acumen and understanding of management theory, including organizational, financial, regulatory and operational strategy components.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, including experience communicating with both external clients and upper-level management.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with others in high-pressure situations as well as work independently in absence of daily supervision.
• Competency with databases, including creating queries and manipulating data.
William Blake Group is a privately-owned recruitment consultancy led by experienced members of the industry. We specialise in partnering with the world’s leading investment managers, placing experienced professionals into roles within Distribution, Finance and Fund Operations. Working in a consultative, client-focused and flexible manner, the team partners with a select group of clients to identify and hire diverse and talented professionals.