M&A - Technology - Top Boutique Hire
- Very Competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Hamlyn Williams
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
Leading M&A boutique hiring for Analysts and Associates to join their Technology boutique in London.
- My client is hiring for Analyst 2 or 3 level junior M&A bankers or ideally Associate 2/3 bankers in London to join their market leading Technology M&A team.
- Our client has one of the largest technology M&A franchises globally and they are experiencing record levels of deal-flow at the moment.
- High deal flow and exposure to some of the biggest Tech deals including market leading Software/ Fin Tech/ Digital Media deals. Very autonomous role working closely with Partners and strong exposure to clients and lead deals
- Associates will be leading deals with Directors and Partners so high level of responsibility and exposure. Analysts will have a very diverse role including high level of execution rather than pitching
- This boutique offers very high deal volume and exposure to some of the best Technology Partners in the market so they are looking to hire candidates passionate about Technology.
- Keen to see Analysts or Associates from bulge bracket banks, mid-tier investment banks, boutiques or Big 4 firms, as long as you have specific experience in M&A
- Our client offers one of the best learning environments for junior M&A bankers seeking to truly grow and develop
- TMT / Technology experience is welcomed particularly for the Associate hires but good quality M&A experience is the most important skills set regardless of sector.
- My client is happy to relocate good M&A bankers keen to work in London. Desirable to have the correct work permit for UK/ right to work.
- European languages such as Scandinavian/ German/ Dutch/ French are most welcome.
Please apply to K.email@example.com