Loyalty & Rewards Senior Manager
- 75k base
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- JBM Consulting Ltd
- 14 Feb 19
As Strategy Manager for the Rewards and Benefits scheme, you are integral to the company's next 12 months. As a large part of their overall company strategy, the Rewards and Benefits for Customers programme has the potential to change the business' operating model and market reputation. You will lead the design, planning, and implementation of this product and manage the teams/development around its launch.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years' experience in a loyalty/rewards/benefits product role for either a B2C or a B2B company
- A sound understanding of the psychology of the customer; what attracts and retains
- Ideally, experience of lending/credit cards/financial services
- A desire to work autonomously and use your initiative
- A can-do attitude and good stakeholder management skills
This is a very exciting time to join a company that has enjoyed growth year-on-year, and is run by very high-calibre professionals. The culture is vibrant and genuinely fun.
Basic salary - up to £75k basic plus benefits. Please note this will depend on a candidate's experience.