Low Latency Electronic Trading Systems Architecture Engineer
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
As a Senior Low Latency Systems Site Reliability Architect and Engineer, you will provide key skills and experience to Design and Build Low Latency Infrastructure solutions for Equities, Fixed Income and Wealth Management clients. This role also focuses on working through automation and operational enhancements of the Low Latency/HFT/Bespoke platforms as well as a number of other strategic architecture simplification initiatives globally. This role will be responsible for a globally distributed platform from many diverse cultural backgrounds. You will work closely with the key application & Low Latency Traders to understand their demand and Engineer solution on them, these include, High Performance Cooling Systems, FPGA, GPU, Mircowaves. You will work directly with application development teams in IBIT and front office businesses globally to provide solutions to their complex infrastructure requirements as well as support organizations in infrastructure and applications. The role will require service management of the following services in a global capacity:
- Ultra and Low Latency Hosting Service
- Market Data and Order Execution Service
- Client Onboarding & Connectivity Service
- Application Latency Monitoring and Reporting Service
- Performance & Monitoring Engineering
Open to discussing flexible/agile working. You Offer
- Extensive experience managing Linux platform in trading environment, preferably in Low Latency (High Performance Cooling Systems, FPGA).
- Experience with performing Low Latency Tuning and benchmarking.
- Experience with Puppet & Git tools essential.
- Using scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash)
- Strong understanding of Hardware & Storage Products.
- Experience with Clients & Low Latency technology assets, global co locations and data center facilities with close proximity to major exchanges and ECN, and Electronic Trading Network (ETN) environments.
- We want you to contribute your interpersonal skills to our team.
For more information visit Technology Careers .
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.