- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Nov 18
Low Latency C++ Developer # 121583
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
This role offers:
- An opportunity to work on leading edge technologies that deliver a step change advantage to our business partners in electronic trading, market making and risk management.
- To build world-class low latency execution links and market data solutions that push the boundary of what can be achieved within the software stack and then extending this to new concepts involving hardware acceleration.
- Deliver our next generation Ultra Low Latency DMA platform leveraging current and new technologies and infrastructure including unique ways of utilizing microwave connectivity.
- A role that requires working across global requirements and stakeholders.
- Active engagement with London business desk, infrastructure teams and quants -understanding their requirements, concerns and priorities and keeping them informed of IT development initiatives.
- Participation in exchange meetings and workshops to understand their technical plans and translating these for business users.
- An agile working place with daily interactions with Business Analysts, Project Managers and QA team.
- Competitive salary.
- Advert ends 5th December 2018.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- You will offer solid experience in building latency sensitive market connectivity platforms for execution and market data.
- Demonstrable experience of DevOps that fully embraces Continuous Development/Integration.
- Solid C++ (Linux) development experience with special emphasis on performance optimization across memory and network stack.
- Good knowledge of European market microstructure, exchange protocols and regulatory landscape.
- A 'can do' attitude, good team and stakeholder management and effective communication skills.
For more information visit Technology Careers.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.